CHOOSE A COACH:
About Coach Zoe:
- Level 2 General Gymnastics Coach
- Competed for East London
- 8 years Coaching experience
- Coached in Primary School for 2 years
- Coached in New York, USA 2015
- Dolphina Recreational & General Squad Coach
About Coach Bev:
- WAG Level 3 Coach
- Ex Dolphina Regional Gymnast
- County Squad Gymnast 1996
- Member of Dolphina’s Coaching Team since 1999
- Outside Coaching experience: private clubs in schools around London & Hertfordshire 2008 to present
- Part of 2009 coaches program at ‘International Gymnastics Camp’ Pennsylvania USA
- Specializes in gymnast development and preparation for Elite Levels
- Preparation/drill Queen!
‘Preparation is the key to success’
About Coach Karen:
- WAG Level 4 senior coach
- Founder of Dolphina Gymnastics
- Director of Coaching
- Over 30 years coaching experience
- National Gymnast for 11 years
- Hertfordshire County Squad Coach for 4 years
- Head coach of our Elite Artistic Squad
‘Hard work beats talent when talent doesn’t work hard’
DANCE COACH MARIA
Need help with your dance skills? We can help achieve your goals with our private dance sessions with our Dance Coach Maria!
Maria can help choreograph wedding dances, Bar & Bat Mitzvah dances, audition pieces for stage/state schools or just help to better your technique!
Maria has over 20 years teaching experience and trained at the prestigious Italia Conti Academy & Arts Educational School in London. Maria offers many different styles of dance including Ballet, Lyrical, Contemporary, Jazz and lots more.
‘If in doubt, dance it out!’